As ESCAN member, you can always check and correct the personal data we have about you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU regulates the storage, use and sharing of individual's personal data. As a result of your ESCAN membership, your contact information is currently stored in our members’ database. These data are used for the purposes of management of the society, publication of ESCAN events, and contacts via the ESCAN mailing list. The data are never provided to third parties under any circumstances.
1) Click the “login” menu of the website
2) Click on the “Forgotten your password or username? Please click here to recover your personal information”. You will get an email with a link. Please click the link.
3) Your user name is by default your email address.
4) Select a new password and confirm it.
1) Login again (with your email as user name and your new password)
2) Select the “profile” menu.
3) Change or complete any information that is wrong or incomplete.