To communicate important information to all other society members.
- Do you organize conferences or workshops/courses on cognitive, affective, social and related neuroscientific topics?
- Do you have new vacancies in these fields?
- Do you have questions to all ESCAN researchers (e.g. on unpublished studies for meta-analyses), or general comments of importance to all members (e.g. methodological issues we are all concerned about)?
- Or do you want to share this information to all members, even if you do not organize these activities?
As ESCAN member, you can mail these messages to all other ESCAN members.
How to do this:
The ESCAN mailing list is not monitored on a daily basis. Thus, if you want to send a mail, the spirit is that it should be of relevance for most members. In case of doubt or problems, please contact the mailing list manager.
- To mail a message, send a mail to: email@example.com
- If you do not want to receive these messages, go to the ESCAN website, log in, select "profile" and deselect the mail option
Your mailing list master: Frank Van Overwalle (email: see board members).